Saturday, January 9, 2010

Alabama BCS Championship Trophy On Display at Wal-Mart


You can't make this stuff up (and yes I realize it's the Coaches Trophy but the crystal ball is synonymous with national title). While I applaud the University of Alabama for fulfilling their sponsorship obligations this is beyond comical. To celebrate, I found some pictures taken earlier today from Tuscaloosa showing Saban with some happy fans.


Dont' judge, you'd be excited too if your school just won the BCS.


I would be suspicious too


His WoW character is named "Ingraminous"



"Honey if Saban don't smile then I don't smile"



Final Note: Not a terrible idea, much easier to show up at a Wal-Mart parking lot than someone on a campus with parking issues.

Mr. Saban does not smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment